Access it here
it's a modular and fully featured wiki powered by git-wiki-theme for Jekyll, github pages and pull-requests!
- Improvements in the cooperative aspect: forks, pull-requests and roles.
- You can customize your wiki as you want with style sheets and even changing the layout. (see customization section below)
- No databases! Only static files that can be downloaded in a few seconds.
- Blazing fast and free thankfully to Github/Gitlab Pages and Jekyll Server Side Generation process!
- Markdown and html mixed together!
- Multiple free search engines! on a static site!
- History, revision comparison and everything you need from a wiki platform.
- You can edit your pages with the standard git editor, prose.io (integrated) or any kind of editor you prefer.
- Non-existent wiki page links are "red", you can click on them to automatically create a new page!
- External links get the right icon automatically.
- Component system with hooks that allows you to totally customize your wiki UI. (see customization documentation here)
- Automatic generated TOC
- You can download the entire wiki for offline usage and even navigate directly using a markdown reader
Instructions and full documentation: http://drassil.github.io/git-wiki
Icons made by Freepik and ultimatearm from www.flaticon.com