Remple is a very simple resume template built for jekyll. Here is a demo.
Prerequisite: Knowledge of Github and Markdown Syntax
- Fork the repository.
- [Optional] You can change the repository name from Settings > Options > Repository name.
- Edit the _config.yml file.
- Change the values for title, description, email, linkedin, github, website and medium with your credentials.
- If you have changed your repository name from remple to your preferred name, you need to change the value for baseurl from "/remple/" to "/[your preferred name]/".
- Edit the index.md file with your credentials.
- Delete the my-photo.jpg file.
- Upload your image file, making sure to name it as my-photo.jpg. If you want to name your image file to your preferred name or the file extension to your image file is different, then you need to change the value for photo_url in the _config.yml file to your preferred name or with correct file extension as well.
- Activate GitHub Pages for this site from Settings > Options > GitHub Pages.
- Choose master as the source branch and / (root) as the folder.
- You can then access your site at [github_user_name].github.io/[repo_name]/
- Note: repo_name is remple if you have not changed your repository name otherwise it is your preferred name.
This work is licensed under the MIT License.