Tranquil theme (demo) is a stylish Jekyll template originally designed for my blog.
- Responsive design
- Mathematics with Latex notation
- Comment threads
- Browsing by categories/tags
- Archive: posts timeline
- Homepage slider of feature posts
- Blog widgets
- Back to top button
- Vintage fashion
- Assume you already installed Jekyll following instructions.
- Fork and clone tranquil-theme.
- Edit site options in
_config.yml, create your own posts in
jekyll serve under site directory and your site is on now!
- edit your social accounts in
- assign ONE category for each post
feature into tags if you want to show post at homepage slider
- go to
images/ and place sidebar portrait pic and ads pic
- if MathJax is enabled, use
\[...\] for displayed mathematics and
\(...\) for in-line mathematics
|the subpath of the site
|posts per pagination
|create a site on disqus and put the forum name here
|a description about self
|ads banner image path
|post's feature picture
|put ONE category for each post
|a list of tags
false to enable MathJax mathematics