responsive, dark-mode ready Jekyll theme designed for use as a personal website and portfolio. Here's a live demo
- Respects Dark Mode preference set by the user
- Projects Page to showcase your work/side projects
- Easily link to your profiles on ResearchGate and ORCID
Alternatively, you can download the source files and make changes locally.
Check out the Wiki for some tips on publishing to a custom domain or an indicative list of things to customise before you publish
Also, check out:
- autoCV - a LaTeX template that builds and deploys the CV using GitHub Actions, so you will always have a ready link for your latest CV
- Tail - a minimal, quick-setup template for a blog
PS: If you liked the theme, do star :star: it! Thanks!